Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Move over, Jamie Durie, the Kendall Kids are here!

Ho hum... Not much happening around here lately and we were all showing the signs of boredom...


Yeah, I know, great duplo tower...




... and the Woolies Homeshop Express train is fun too I guess, but I'm feeling kind of bored. How about you, Fletch?


Me too, Ali, but I have an idea! Let me just munch on some of this DELICIOUS brocolli (no, really, it is good) and tell you about this guy I saw on tv the other day. His name is Jamie Durie and he does these cool things called 'water features'! I think our backyard could really use one. Let's get to work on it tomorrow!


So the next day the Kendall Kids set out to build their very own Jamie Durie inspired water feature...


This tub is PERFECT! All we need to do is a little excavation work...


Hey Fletch! If that means getting dirty, count me in!


Sorry, Tom, this kind of serious dirtiness is reserved for the big boys like me.


It's lots of fun, though! Can't wait 'till you're big enough to join in!


Yes, that's it Ali, keep digging there but just be careful of the frogs...


... (who didn't seem to mind too much) ...


FINISHED! What do you think?


Looks good! Now for a relaxing break under the fern with my boot off... ahh!!!

No comments: